Yuba Sutter Bowhunters has decided
to postpone this weekends shoot to a later date. They feel it's
best to wait until a later date due to the circumstances regarding
the evacuation advisory surrounding Lake Oroville.
Yuba Sutter Bownhunters will have this shoot at
a future date and will get the information out to everyone as
soon as they can.
If you have pre-registered, you will be refunded